“Brothers and sisters, I have not achieved yet, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead…” (Philippians 3:13)
Consultant: LAKA Media and Communications CC
May 2017 – LAKA Media and Communications CC
2014 – 2017 Permanent Secretary at the Public Service Commission, Zimbabwe.
2001 – 2014 Principal Private Secretary to the President, Zimbabwe.
1997 – 2001 Director Presidential Affairs (a. Head of the First Lady’s Office; b. Handling petitions addressed to the President), Zimbabwe.
1995 – 1997 Principal Press Secretary to the President / Acting Director of Information, Zimbabwe.
1989 – 1995 Journalist, Bureau Chief, Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation.
* BA Honours (English), University of Zimbabwe,
- Certificate in Public Relations, University of Cape Town.
- Certificate in Effective Interpersonal Communications in Organizations, Royal Institute of Public Administration, London.
- Certificate in TV Journalism, International Institute for Journalists, Berlin.
- Personal Assistant, Zimbabwe Children’s Rehabilitation Trust (later Grace Mugabe Foundation).
- Part-time Lecturer, English Literature, Foundation College, Bulawayo.
Follow LAKA Media and Communications CC Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Twitter: @lawrencekamwi1, @lakamedia11